The AUPN is made up of the following 5 Membership Categories:
1) Department Chair
2) Residency Program Director
3) Child Neurology Residency Program Director
4) Clerkship Director
5) Research Program Director.
There is no application process to become a member of the AUPN. The Neurology Department Chair holds the membership for the Institution/Department and thus, is the billing contact for the department. Dues are paid on an annual basis at the beginning of each fiscal year by the Department Chair (billing contact) . All 5 membership category positions listed above are covered by the AUPN annual dues paid by the Department Chair.
Membership in the AUPN provides access to information such as:
- Updates on NIH Funding
- Updates on VA Funding
- Child Neurology Activities
- Educational Courses designed to inform multiple academic neurology programs such as sleep medicine, endovascular therapy, neurocritical care, etc.
- Educational Courses targeted to Residency Program Directors and Clerkship Directors
Questions regarding membership?
Please contact: email@example.com or 952-545-6724