The Department of Neurology at the University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHealth) is seeking faculty members to join a dynamic group of neurologists. In partnership with the Harris Health System and the Memorial Hermann Hospital System, the department offers abundant clinical, academic, and administrative opportunities. We are looking for board certified/eligible neurologists, who are driven and desirous of being part of a rapidly growing department based at the world-renowned Texas Medical Center.
We currently have several Assistant/Associate Professor positions available. Interested candidates should apply to the following positions using the link provided.
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Diagnostic Neurology (outpatient)
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Diagnostic Neurology (headache)
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Neuromuscular
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Movement Disorders
- Assistant/Associate Professor-Neurohospitalist
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Headache
- Medical Doctorate Degree
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology
- Eligible for Texas Medical License
For more information about these positions, please contact:
Director, Management of Operations
UTHealth is an EOE/AA employer. UTHealth does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law or university policy. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet