The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine and the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center are seeking research neurologists to join our team as part of a major institutional commitment to expansion of the neurosciences. You will join the collegial faculty of Penn State Neurology, which is poised for an exciting period of growth under the leadership of the new Chair, Krish Sathian, MBBS, PhD, FANA.
WHAT WE’RE SEEKING
Neurologists with expertise in the following areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro-immunology
IN ADDITION TO EXCELLENT PATIENT CARE ABILITIES AND AN INTEREST IN TEACHING, WE REQUIRE:
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent.
- BC/BE in Neurology and fellowship training, or foreign equivalent.
- Relevant clinical and/or laboratory research interest required.
- Participation in clinical research.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING:
A competitive salary and generous benefits, as well as:
- Outstanding program with a national reputation
- Highly collaborative culture
- Cutting-edge basic and clinical neuroscience research and topnotch facilities at both the Hershey and the University Park campuses
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all neuroscience-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
Located in a safe, family-friendly setting in Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a suburban setting or a thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey’s community is rich in history and the greater metro area offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, restaurants and diverse experiences. We’re also conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For additional information, please contact: Patty Shipton, FASPR, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or 717-531-4703.
The Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. EOE-AA-M/F/D/V. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position’s responsibilities.