Department Chairs and Program Director’s Forum:
Friday, January 22nd
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM CT
Complimentary AUPN members
Forum PowerPoint PDF
This course will provide an interactive discussion of topics which are relevant to Neurology education and training. Specifically, the course will cover the following:
- Funding of Neurology Resident education
- Funding of Neurology Fellowship positions and education
- The role of philanthropy in funding Neurology programs
- The new and prominent role of digital (virtual) platforms in education and recruitment.
- A discussion of how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed Neurology programs.
- To know and understand various ways for funding Neurology education
- To know and understand how philanthropy can help support Neurology programs
- To understand the role of digital (virtual) platforms in education and how to implement this technology
Moderator & Speakers