Friday, October 9th
12:30 PM - 1:45 PM ET
Virtual Access Instructions (coming soon)
Fee: Complimentary to ANA & AUPN members (must be members of both). For non-member pricing, click here.
While all Neurology departments share some common attributes, there are challenges unique to smaller academic departments, including handling teaching and clinical service responsibilities, while protecting time for research and faculty development. This session, sponsored by the AUPN and hosted by Sanjay P. Singh, MD Chair & Professor of Neurology at Creighton University School of Medicine, provides an opportunity for chairs of smaller departments to meet, discuss issues and share strategies. All Chairs are welcome to attend.
Topics that will be covered:
- Recovery from COVID – Data and Predictions.
- “Academics in the time of COVID”
- Neuroscience Serviceline Essentials
- Diversity and Inclusion – Departments of Neurology
- Faculty Productivity – wRVUs, academic productivity, etc.
Sanjay P. Singh, MD, Creighton University School of Medicine