AR Company Recommendations
- Xpert eye via Google glass
Links for neuro scenarios & additional guidelines on proper scenario creation and debriefing following simulation
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6489375/#s001 (simulations in appendix)
- this is a great, diverse and interprofessional platform hosted by the Society of Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) to help with networking with other "simulationists" that also contains a registry of various simulation case scenarios
- "Simulation in Acute Neurology" (www.elsevier.com/books/simulation-in-acute-neurology/9780323551342)
- this is an entire book by productive physicians and "simulationists" out of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN Drs. Sara Hocker and Eelco Wijdicks that offers a whole variety of neurology simulation scenarios - downside: it's pricey for a relatively short book
- Website of UAB Office of Interprofessional Simulation (www.uab.edu/simulation/for-facilitators/resources/forms-resources) has a section labeled "Forms and Resources" that provides you with a template for scenario creation and a nice framework on how to conduct a structured debriefing.