ANA Broadens Membership Criteria
The American Neurological Association (ANA) has broadened the organization's eligibility criteria to include students, residents, fellows, assistant and associate professors. Members can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Access to career and faculty development symposia via the annual meeting
- 12 issues of Annals of Neurology (over $300 value/year)
- $200 discount to attend each ANA Annual Meeting with an option for an early bird discount
- 50% discount on Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology submissions ($1500 value)
- The option to participate in ANA's Translational and Clinical Research Course (registration, hotel accommodations, and meals covered by the ANA)
- Access to 2,000 of the world's leading academic neurologists via the member directory
Please see membership rates below:
- Fellow ($400): Associate/Full Professor or Department Chair*
- Member ($160): Assistant Professor (or equivalent) /First full-time faculty position*
- Associate ($50): MD, PhD, MD/PhD degree holders in an organized training program (including residents, postdocs, and fellows)*
- Student (FREE): Medical, Graduate or Undergraduate students
*Must be an ACGME-accredited neurology or neuroscience-related department
If you are interested in joining the ANA, please visit the ANA website or contact them at 856-380-6892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karen C. Johnston, MD, MSc
If you have news that you want to share with members of the
Association for University Professors of Neurology, please send it to us at email@example.com
If you have a current job posting you would like listed on the AUPN website, please complete the Job Listing Form and submit it to the AUPN Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To opt out of AUPN emails, contact the AUPN Executive Office at email@example.com.